Curvy Kate Casablanca Padded Balconette Bikini Top Saffron
The Curvy Kate Padded Balconette Bikini Top features an all over diamond print inspired by Morocco. The balconette shape is forever flattering with contrasting yellow detailing in the center to help create a killer shape. Designed to be mix and match, pair this balconette top with either the skirted brief or fold over brief to complete the look.More Details
The Curvy Kate Padded Balconette Bikini Top features an all over diamond print inspired by Morocco. The balconette shape is forever flattering with contrasting yellow detailing in the center to help create a killer shape. Designed to be mix and match, pair this balconette top with either the skirted brief or fold over brief to complete the look.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with strong clip
- Shell 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra, Cup lining 100% Polyester, Wing mesh 77% Nylon, 23% Elastane
- STYLE: CS2811
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
fits true to size a bit more yellow and red than the orange we expected. A keeper all the same.
I was almost put of buying this bikini. I'm 34h and the review talking about not suited for the bigger bust almost put me off. This bikini is comfortable and looks great. Worn all week in Portugal. Love it 😊
Para mi cuerpo, y la sujecion que a mi me gusta, los tirantes tendrian que ser un pocos mas anchos. Pero es tan bonito que lo demas no importa
The around size is definitely smaller than expected. I generally wear a 36K in Panache bikinis, but if I were ordering again, I would order this in a 38J.
Hopeless design for this size. Needs redesign! Too small on cups back and straps. However it is by far the nicest bikini material. Most are horrid, flowery ones in my size. Please reshape the top!
I would choose good because of the material. It seems good and quality material. But the bra is notsuitable for bigger breasts. Because of the narrow straps the shoulders hurt. if the straps would be wider it would be excellent and perfect bra.
The pattern is georgeous and I fell in love with this bikini top the first time I saw it at Brastop. Unfortunatelly once I put it on I discovered that due to their construction and cut the cups didn't fit me at all - they seemed to be smaller than the cups in my other Curvy Kate tops/bras. On the sides the underwire was digging in my breast tissue and my breast were spilling out of the cups. Moreover I didn't feel enough support. I am size 30GG and my breasts are qite wide rooted. With that said, I believe there are many ladies who will find this bikini fantastic for their size and shape.
Shoulder straps are not really suitable for bigger and havy breast for that I would rate it POOR - however bra shape is OK and it looks like quality material. For that I would rate it Good. If bra shoulder straps would be wider it would be perfect fit.
Lovely fit on the cups and not loose on the back so won't ride up in the water. A great buy!
Very happy with the fit true to size " for us ladies with larger cups" 36GG
Excellent quality and good quality fabric .
Rushing not even, clasp on upside down, fit very hit and miss
The band size is mostly 28, I usually bought all curvy Kate 30HH, the band size is little in this bikini, for me is ok...
Charlie, 09/08/2016 20:52
I love this. Being a 28H it is hard to find swimwear which is fitting and flattering. I bought this one in 30G and fits great. It actually minimise the boobs!