Curvy Kate Cabaret Plunge Bra Black/Blush
The much loved Curvy Kate Cabaret from SS16 is back in a subtle yet stunning black/blush. Flaunting the same plunging neckline, the sweet pink blush pink bows are the perfect contrast for a bra that's great for everyday or that special occasion.More Details
The much loved Curvy Kate Cabaret from SS16 is back in a subtle yet stunning black/blush. Flaunting the same plunging neckline, the sweet pink blush pink bows are the perfect contrast for a bra that's great for everyday or that special occasion.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 64% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: CK5111
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
true to size and nice looking
Tari Kovets, 19-04-2017
It was more sheer than the picture looked and the band is a bit snug. I am sure it will loosen up with wear.
Victoria Clark, 19-04-2017
A lovely fit, comfortable to wear and looks fab on.
Lovely bra , true to size and didn't show under the low neckline of my dress
Bra was too big, so I had to return it.
bex Foskett, 31-03-2017
Great fit, lovely bra. Really comfortable.
Does the job it was bought for ;)
Bra gives a wonderful shape and lift, true to size, comfortable and the sheer fabric is so sexy!
Karen Maskell, 27-03-2017
Beautiful bra very comfortable
Really lovely. Liked it looked so sexy for a large fitting
Julie Reynolds, 14-03-2017
Very oddly shaped, did not sit well so returned.
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this item was not quite suitable for you - every style of bra will have a different shape, and some may not suitable for one lady as much as another.
This gave me the dreaded upside down 7 shape so I ended up returning it :(
Great make for my size fits just right
Great product! Perfect fit
Angela Longstaff, 01-03-2017
Really nice very comfortable definitely be back x
Beatiful lace and great fit.
Megan McIntyre, 27-02-2017
Good again but the cups are a bit small for me even though i followed the size guide. Great quality though
Morgelyn Gallie, 20-02-2017
Fabulous fit and looks amazing!
Good fit comfortable and good support
PATT TRIGG, 14-02-2017
Not such a good fit as the equivalent Freya bra - for which brand I will be exchanging
Becky Lacey, 22-11-2016
Utterly Gorgeous Set!!!!
The Curvy Kate plunge 38J cups are much smaller than usual balconette 38J, as well as the 38 inches that seem much smaller than usual. Otherwise it is a perfect bra.
Judith Green, 17-11-2016
Cup size too small even though other G cups fitted perfectly
I am in search of a see through bra. Visually this bra is exactly that. In my usual size 38G the trasparency means though there's not much support in the cups. There could f.eg. be some extra lining in the lower part of the cups. Even though I'm looking for a romantic bra for special occasions, i would still prefer my boobs not sagging/hanging....
I don't mind leaving a rating but I DONT WANT TO FILL IN THIS BOX!
Zoe , 25/02/2017 14:23
This bra fits my usual CK unpadded bra size of 30F and is such a beautiful, delicate bra. The shape it gives is lovely and despite it being plunge, there is no chance of my boobs falling out of the cups.