Curvy Kate Cabaret Plunge Bra Black/Blush
The much loved Curvy Kate Cabaret from SS16 is back in a subtle yet stunning black/blush. Flaunting the same plunging neckline, the sweet pink blush pink bows are the perfect contrast for a bra that's great for everyday or that special occasion.More Details
The much loved Curvy Kate Cabaret from SS16 is back in a subtle yet stunning black/blush. Flaunting the same plunging neckline, the sweet pink blush pink bows are the perfect contrast for a bra that's great for everyday or that special occasion.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 64% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: CK5111
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Morgelyn Gallie, 20-02-2017
Fabulous fit and looks amazing!
Good fit comfortable and good support
PATT TRIGG, 14-02-2017
Not such a good fit as the equivalent Freya bra - for which brand I will be exchanging
Becky Lacey, 22-11-2016
Utterly Gorgeous Set!!!!
The Curvy Kate plunge 38J cups are much smaller than usual balconette 38J, as well as the 38 inches that seem much smaller than usual. Otherwise it is a perfect bra.
Judith Green, 17-11-2016
Cup size too small even though other G cups fitted perfectly
I am in search of a see through bra. Visually this bra is exactly that. In my usual size 38G the trasparency means though there's not much support in the cups. There could f.eg. be some extra lining in the lower part of the cups. Even though I'm looking for a romantic bra for special occasions, i would still prefer my boobs not sagging/hanging....
I don't mind leaving a rating but I DONT WANT TO FILL IN THIS BOX!