Curvy Kate Birds Of Paradise Tankini Top Aqua
Birds of Paradise halter tankini by Curvy Kate. Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric in classic white.More Details
- Birds of Paradise halter tankini by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric in classic white.
- Adorned with a vivacious contrast bird print and smart trims.
- Underwired cups, adjustable halterneck straps.
- Fastens with two bra hooks, three columns.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1406
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Loved the fit, and nice pattern
nicola hayward, 30/11/2014 01:47
A lovely fitting top with exactly the right support I needed as a bigger busted lady. Comfortable and well shaped. Do be aware the inside bra support can be a bit tricky to do up at first due to the top being so stretchy but after a few times of wearing it you get used to it easily enough. Would definitely recommend this site and items to others.
M Chapman, 19/10/2014 14:26
Nice colours, good fit.would definately buy from this range again.
Temi Fagade, 16/09/2014 00:13
Highly recommended. Firstly, the bra cups were great and comfortable. This beautiful n colorful tankini top flaunted my curves so very well, pity I forgot to order the pants along with it.
I must commend the customer service team for regular updates and follow ups
Hayley, 14/09/2014 07:14
A lovely tankini by Curvy Kate. Colours are vibrant and the pattern is very nice. I would say the item is true to size and length and fit are very good too. This was my first purchase from the Curvy Kate range and it won't be the last, also my fist purchase from Brastop and it was great, they kept me updated on my order status - brilliant as this was purchased for a last minute getaway!
Hilda, 10/09/2014 09:27
Lovely soft fabric with really nice design. Fits perfectly. Sometimes need a hand to fasten it as it's a little awkward when fasteners are inside the top.
Lottie, 16/08/2014 18:18
love love love this tankini top, i got the matching skirt bottum things too.
great fit and i actually feel good in it too!
Christine, 22/04/2014 08:33
Its nice to see such a beautiful tankini is available to bigger women such as myself. I personally found the cups inside to be very comfortable and supportive.