Curvy Kate Birds Of Paradise Halter Bikini Aqua
Birds of Paradise halter bikini top by Curvy Kate. Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric in classic white.More Details
- Birds of Paradise halter bikini top by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric in classic white.
- Adorned with a vivacious contrast bird print and smart trims.
- Underwired cups, adjustable halterneck straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: CS1421
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
ET, 05/07/2015 09:39
This swimsuit top is true to size and sturdily constructed. The band fastener is a large plastic clasp that had me a bit concerned about longevity when I saw it, but it has held up so far this summer. The shape of the top edge of the cup is lovely, and plunges quite deeply without making me worried that my breasts will pop out unexpectedly (hello, get back in there now). Make sure that you order a tight enough band size that the gore rests snugly on your sternum so that this doesn't become a problem!
Carol Edwards, 19/10/2014 13:23
Lovely bikini top - excellent fit with good support. Would recommend.
Tara, 22/04/2014 08:29
Good quality bikini top with great support and cheap prices. what more could you wish for!