Curvy Kate Belle Balconette Bra Blush/Black
Another new addition this season is the Curvy Kate Belle. Mixing embroidered mesh and satin you'll have the perfect party piece that won't disappoint. The trusty Curvy Kate balconette shape strikes again with this one!More Details
Another new addition this season is the Curvy Kate Belle. Mixing embroidered mesh and satin you'll have the perfect party piece that won't disappoint. The trusty Curvy Kate balconette shape strikes again with this one!
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 45% Polyester, 45% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: SG3501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Cheryl Newton, 14-04-2017
Beautiful well designed products. Great fit and the fabrics are quality. I've never had a problem with Curvy Kate I just keep going back.
I don't want to be forced to type a comment
Great fit, lovely bra. Makes me look slimmer wearing an accurate sized bra as the girls are in the right place.
Barbara Gancarek-ÅšliwiÅ„ska, 23-03-2017
Good bras, great quality.
Perfect fit. Beautiful bra great up lift
Love it! Gorgeous on and provides all the support needed.
Comodisimo y muy bonito. PedÃ mi talla usual.
This brand always fits me well, and this was no exception. The pink is lovely, and it is more sheer than I expected, but I really love that!
Perfect fit and style, Very happy.
Fits perfect, comfortable and looks great
This bra is lovely and light but still capable of fully supporting at size 40K. I find it true to size without the "smaller fit" issues that some of the older Curvy Kate styles have. This bra has a deep cup for fuller breasts. I was also really impressed by the underwires which are strong, lay flat on the sternum, and fit comfortably under the arms.
MARIA DONOU, 17-02-2017
As I expected the item was perfect,truly matched its description.
Morgan Coleman, 13-02-2017
I love the look of this bra and it's got an adorable little button, but for some reason it cut up my skin really badly the first couple of days I wore it, now I've decided to only wear it on special occasions where I don't have to move around too much.
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this - sometimes the fabrics of certain items may not be quite as suitable for one person as they are another. This may soften over time with wear and washing, and I have passed this feedback on to the manufacturers.
Got these in the amazing sale .- perfect fit and so so cute
Lindsey Tattersall, 08-02-2017
Excellent bra, re-ordered as I already have one of these that I love. Great shape and lift whilst super comfy too
Poor quality- I thought it was too flimsy for the money
Great bra, comfortable to wear and great look.
First time I have bought Curvy Kate brand but am now a fan,
Lisa King, 02-02-2017
Beautiful bra although not true to size, have returned for a replacement ordered one size larger both band and Cup, (fingers crossed this will fit )!
Love this bra, quite expensive for me but there was no way I was returning it. Super fit, super comfy, super pretty. Ticks all the boxes.
Jessica McCutcheon, 24/02/2017 01:36
I was in love with this bra's look but man oh man. It shredded my skin when I tried it on. I am a true curvy kate 28G. The cups were WAY small (maybe 2 sizes?!) and the fabric was really uncomfortable. It rubbed my skin so hard when I tried it on that my boyfriend was like "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!"
I think a different breast shape might work better. I'm bottom heavy, wider set. This thing covered like 1/4 of my boob's surface! :\