Curvy Kate Bardot Balconette Bra Berry/Copper
The fearlessly seductive Bardot range has sheer mesh cups with intricate embroidery over the bust line. Complete with satin trims, this luxurious bra is back by popular demand in Berry and Copper.More Details
The fearlessly seductive Bardot range has sheer mesh cups with intricate embroidery over the bust line. Complete with satin trims, this luxurious bra is back by popular demand in Berry and Copper.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 73% Polyester, 21% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: SG3101
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
This bra fit well, looks very pretty and have a nice colour.
Fiona King, 20-10-2016
Bit flimsy stretching already
Love curvy Kate bras wouldn't change them atall
Really pretty color and detail. Looks perfect for the fall and winter season.
Although a pretty bra didn't fit me as well as other circulate designs
The bra is lovely and the colour I expected.
The sizing was too small for me so I've returned it for an exchange.
Friends of mine adore this bra. However, the gore was too wide for me, and I require more center projection. Florence is a better fit for me although the gore remains too wide.
Please see service review - this order is not yet received
Due to loss of weight I am unsure of sizes needed so this was not a good fit for me.
Well fitting and lovely colours, as always very pleased with my purchase
I love curvy Kate bras and that one loved up to expectations. Beautiful bra, very comfortable. Fits perfectly.
It fits very well and is very comfortable. It's a lovely colour and is made to last
This bra is very pretty and I liked it very much, however at the time of ordering I was unaware of it being see through, which stopped me keeping it, but otherwise it was comfortable and attractive
Worst fitting bra ever! Worst fitting bra ever!
joanne brown, 24-05-2016
Colour didnt relate to website image and quality wasn't what i would have expected for price
Sheryl, 21/01/2017 08:59
Underwire came out the first time I wore the bra. Not impressed and would not recommend this bra, which is a shame as it looked quite pretty, but was let down by the appalling quality!
Short-rooted, 07/07/2016 00:04
This is fantastic for short-rooted, somewhat narrow, projected breasts. In fact, out of over 100 bras I've tested in the past nine months, it is 1 of 2 I have chosen to keep. The lift is amazing and the support comfortable. Thank you, Curvy Kate!