Curvy Kate Atomic Plunge Bra Plum
Back in time for the Autumn, the Curvy Kate Atomic will have you looking radiant in a delicious plum shade with sheer mesh cups and contrasting lace embroidery that brings this bra to life.More Details
Back in time for the Autumn, the Curvy Kate Atomic will have you looking radiant in a delicious plum shade with sheer mesh cups and contrasting lace embroidery that brings this bra to life.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 69% Polyamide, 18% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4811
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Barbara Gancarek-ÅšliwiÅ„ska, 23-03-2017
I like how it fits. Good quality.
Miss Dawn Rutherford, 20-03-2017
Lovely fit. I'm 32ff and are always pleased with curvy Kate
As previously, beautiful bra, lovely colours but again wire poked through after only two days of wear. I wonder if manufacturer has changed or something as quality is not as good as before. I'm still able to wear bras purchased over a year ago, yet two consecutive bras have been rubbish with wires poking through after 2-5 wears maximum. very disappointing
Lucy replied on
Thank you for your feedback on this item. I am sorry to hear that this item became faulty within such a short space of time, this is not something we would expect of the items we sell. Please contact us regarding this, and we will be happy to assist you further.
Paloma Elbert, 15-03-2017
curvy kate decepciona, las otras marcas son bastante mejores.
Beautiful bra. Typical good Curvy Kate quality. It IS see-through, but that's something I like. Color was a bit darker than expected, but still beautiful. Size was ok (I'm a 34H and it fit perfectly).
Why not 5 stars, then? It's my first plunge, and I expected it to be... creating more of a plunge than it actually does. It does NOT pull my breasts close one to the other, nor does it pull them higher. What it does is give a nice natural shape and it allows you to wear a plunging neckline shirt, as the bra gore is small (low).
It's a beautiful bra, even though it doesn't fit me personally. It is two sizes smaller than my regular CK bras, but it still has too much lower fullness for me.
Scott Brookes, 14/03/2017 21:52
This was the first plunge bra since we found my wifes new size. It has a soft mesh cup and works well for her bottom full pendulous breasts. She wasn't sure she wanted a plunge but its one of her favourites
Vera, 23/02/2017 12:10
Nice bra. My first plunge. Colour-wise, it's a little bit darker than in the pic here. Still looks really good, though. It's absolutely sheer, too. I have only tried it on, not had it on for a full day, but it felt good, I was worried my boobs would spill out in the middle and it wouldn't be supportive, but remarkably enough, they didn't spill out and it felt quite supportive. I'd have preferred it if it pulled my breasts more towards my midline, which it doesn't, but I guess it's how it can hold everything inside the bra and being low in the centre. Quality is good, too. A true Curvy Kate, and as usual, a quick great brastop delivery.