Curvy Kate Atomic Plunge Bra Plum
Back in time for the Autumn, the Curvy Kate Atomic will have you looking radiant in a delicious plum shade with sheer mesh cups and contrasting lace embroidery that brings this bra to life.More Details
Back in time for the Autumn, the Curvy Kate Atomic will have you looking radiant in a delicious plum shade with sheer mesh cups and contrasting lace embroidery that brings this bra to life.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 69% Polyamide, 18% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4811
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
It's a beautiful bra, even though it doesn't fit me personally. It is two sizes smaller than my regular CK bras, but it still has too much lower fullness for me.
Vera, 23/02/2017 12:10
Nice bra. My first plunge. Colour-wise, it's a little bit darker than in the pic here. Still looks really good, though. It's absolutely sheer, too. I have only tried it on, not had it on for a full day, but it felt good, I was worried my boobs would spill out in the middle and it wouldn't be supportive, but remarkably enough, they didn't spill out and it felt quite supportive. I'd have preferred it if it pulled my breasts more towards my midline, which it doesn't, but I guess it's how it can hold everything inside the bra and being low in the centre. Quality is good, too. A true Curvy Kate, and as usual, a quick great brastop delivery.