Curvy Kate Atomic Plunge Bra Melon
This eye-catching set comprises a popping pink embroidery over a mesh cup. The Atomic’s contrast ribbon and lively edging bring this piece to life, with the rounded shape offering the ultimate support.More Details
This eye-catching set comprises a popping pink embroidery over a mesh cup. The Atomic’s contrast ribbon and lively edging bring this piece to life, with the rounded shape offering the ultimate support.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 72% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4811
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Amanda Rogers, 15-12-2016
Love this. Colour is stunning, fit is superb and design and fabric are beautiful. Excellent buy.
paula blindt, 13-12-2016
Love the fit and bright color! Curvy kate never disappoints!
Bernadette Eaton, 01-12-2016
Brilliant really good fit
One of the most comfortable bras I own, and the colors are cute.
First non-padded bra I have worn in 10 years! But suprisingly I LOVE it! Very comfy!
Excellent service second to none
unfortunately they didn't fit so returned them
Had to exchange as didn't fit, but good quality.
Beautiful bra, unfortunately didn't fit me.
Beautiful bra, love the bright colour and sheer fabric, very sexy
Lovely bra but unfortunately size came up small for me, even tho I buy other bras in same size, so i sent the item back
Great fit and quality and lovely colour
This bra is a good bra. Curvy Kate is a great brand actually my favorite for my 36HH chest. I love that they have cute sexy bras that do their job and keep everything where it should be. I do however think that the band runs a little big in this design. I ordered a 36 in another Curvy Kate bra and it fits very tight at the first set of hooks where this one I have to start on the last set of hooks which means I will have to add hooks farther down to get some actual use out of the bra once it starts to stretch a bit.
Have changed my size so this was nit right for me.
Lovely colour and good fit just a little bit flimsy to what I would normally wear.
Poor small size disappointed with quality
Love this bra it's such a nice colour
Mrs Masters, 04-08-2016
Love curvy kate bra's they fit my fuller figure excellently.
Very pretty bra. Looser back band than other makes.
Got this on sale, I think it is discontinued. If so they need to bring it back. Super comfortable from day 1. Good support and shape. Best of all very pretty. I like plunge bras that look more minimal, hard to find in larger sizes. So many have a center that is too high. This is nice and low. Exposes a bit of cleavage but that is what I wanted. Seems reasonably well made and at the sale price a bargain. I am going to see if I can find other color and will buy no matter what the cost
Nice colour. It was quite see through.
Not quite as supportive as I would like, returned the item.
Lovely bra but too small and a bit see through
Very pretty design and fitted well.
Amy, 25/01/2016 21:01
I got this bra in 34GG which is one size smaller than me and I have to say it's really comfy and it holds your breasts up really well (since a lot of bras I have ordered before don't load them up very well)