Curvy Kate Atlantis Padded Balconette Bikini Top Deep Sea
The Atlantis collection draws shape inspiration from the 50’s bombshell, complemented by a mesmerising mermaid print. The Padded Balconette Bikini top features a thin foam lining in the cups to support and lift your breasts throughout the day.More Details
The Atlantis collection draws shape inspiration from the 50’s bombshell, complemented by a mesmerising mermaid print. The Padded Balconette Bikini top features a thin foam lining in the cups to support and lift your breasts throughout the day.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
- STYLE: CS3111
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
ruth duncan, 17-02-2017
36J what a treat to get a bikini top that actually fits me!!
Ali W, 08-02-2017
Good quality. I returned a 30E for a 30F, but found the band tighter. Still pleased with my purchase.
The fit was perfect. As a GG fitting, I found them fully supportive
Miss Lynsey Paterson, 26-10-2016
Comfy, great fit and looked brilliant at the pool on my recent holiday.
Quality material, though size too small
Never received due to out of stock
So well made, great shape and lovely style.
The top cup size was good as was the back fitting. Only problem was it stuck out away from my body by my arms. Tried next cup size up but the back 2 inches smaller and was too tight.
Annette Fulton, 22-08-2016
Excellent fit and quality
Great bikini, very supportive, cup a little on the generous side so order a cup size smaller!
Lovely supportive bikini top
Really huge cups had to send it back back fitted but cups were enormous, defenatly order smaller cup if u order this make in bikini
Was perhaps a tad skeptical because it was padded and at 30k, I'm not sure I need much more padding. Nevertheless, it fits like a dream and like the bottoms, Curvy Kate has done it again with a product that not only looks fantastic, but is also of a really high quality.
Great fit looks amazing very comfy and supportive
The material and support were really good. It fitted fantastically! My only issue was that the straps were too small and I need more support for my breasts. I was gutted really because apart from that I loved the colour, the design and the material!
Alina, 30/04/2017 21:36
Everything is OK except for the straps that are too thin, dig into showlders and provide little support. Was surprised because I have 3 Curvy Kate swimming suits but this is the 1st failure... (36 HH)