Curvy Kate Atlantis Padded Halterneck Tankini Top Deep Sea
The Atlantis collection draws shape inspiration from the 50’s bombshell, complemented by a mesmerising mermaid print. The Padded Halterneck Tankini top features a thin foam lining in the cups to support and lift your breasts throughout the day.More Details
The Atlantis collection draws shape inspiration from the 50’s bombshell, complemented by a mesmerising mermaid print. The Padded Halterneck Tankini top features a thin foam lining in the cups to support and lift your breasts throughout the day.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
- STYLE: CS3156
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Kept coming up my back. Good fit else where.
Amy Hartley, 03-04-2017
Slightly smaller than a standard bra of that size.
Lucy replied on
Thanks for your feedback on this item, Ann. Sizing can vary across brands, and swimwear does often come up a little smaller due to the fabrics used - most of them will stretch in the water! If you would like any advice on sizing don't hesitate to ask us.
Susan Hood, 30-03-2017
fantastic fit, perfect - would highly recommend and very flattering
Sent back as didn't quite fit
A good fit - tighter round the chest than the 'Aloha' tankini top. Slimming design. Only thing is that the thin halterneck straps mean that it digs in a bit - wider straps would have worked better.
Loved this on very 50's style yet uptodate bust looks amazing!
Very tight and restricted access as no stretch over bra section. Although was the right size when finally go it on, it gave me stress palpitations about getting it on and off and that was dry let alone in a wet, steamy changing room!
Very flattering and supportive, the underwiring digs in slightly after a while though at the gore.
I had to send it back to you - too small for me
Bra top fits well. Body is a bit loose and long on me, but I am short.
Too much pressure on kneck
Great fit, looks good on. Gives good support and covers tummy well. Pattern is slimming.