Curvy Kate Aloha Fold Over Brief Seafoam
Inspired by tropical climates with a stunning floral print in rich aqua and fuchsia tones, the Curvy Kate Aloha Fold Over brief is expertly cut to enhance a curvy figure. It provides comfort throughout the day without compromising on style.More Details
Inspired by tropical climates with a stunning floral print in rich aqua and fuchsia tones, the Curvy Kate Aloha Fold Over brief is expertly cut to enhance a curvy figure. It provides comfort throughout the day without compromising on style.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
- STYLE: CS3025
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Love it Great print and flattering style.
Gorgeous. Very flattering briefs.
Returned Item due to not fitting but lovely quality
Just high enough to hide my mummy tummy! The rest is alright to show!
I was sceptic about the size because my sizing varies but it was a very good fit.
A larger brief and one with a band that you can fold over yourself and not stitched already folded over on the brief. This should be made clearer in the description.
Good size fit. Material very nice and well packaged.
Excellent fit. Covers tummy while looking stylish. True to size
Amazing looks great on and good value for money.
Anna Krzyminska, 23/09/2016 11:56
Piękne, żywe kolory. Trochę dziwnie czuć ten pas z kwiatami ale to pewnie kwestia przyzwyczajenia.