Cleo By Panache Minnie Balconette Bra Skyblue Spot
Minnie balconette bra by Cleo. Styled in non-padded, soft fabric in gorgeous skyblue and white spot.More Details
- Minnie balconette bra by Cleo.
- Styled in non-padded, soft fabric in gorgeous skyblue and white spot.
- Contrast lace details, scalloping edges and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 53% Polyester, 40% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: 7431
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
EmmaM, 29/11/2015 09:39
I love Cleo bras. I have quite droopy bobs and these bras definitely round them up and point them in the right direction! Very comfy and pretty. I will be back for more especially as Barstop have great prices and quick delivery.
Anna, 28/06/2015 22:48
This is a really nice bra by Cleo. The polka dot design and the bright colours are fabulous, a perfect bra for this season! The fit is great, too. This bra gives me a rounded uplifting shape. The underwires are rather narrow and the cups are deep. The center gore sits nicely on my chest. As my upper part of the body is quite short, the wires are a bit aching under my armpits. With a few alterations, this can easily be fixed, but customers should keep this in mind when buying this otherwise lovely bra.
Sarah, 18/02/2015 10:38
I love Cleo bras, they always fit really well and are very comfy. The colour of this one is gorgeous on.