Cleo By Panache Maddie T-shirt Bra Nude
Maddie t-shirt bra by Cleo. Styled in lightly padded, smooth fabric over a nude base.More Details
- Maddie t-shirt bra by Cleo.
- Styled in lightly padded, smooth fabric in nude.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable straps, perfect for everyday wear.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 50% Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 13% Elastan.
- STYLE: 7201
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Helen S, 10/05/2015 08:19
Fantastic fit. V comfortable and support just where you need it. I would recommend this bra as an essential every day wear!
Kay, 09/02/2015 21:52
Followed some reviews and went up a back size. Unfortunately, the back size was too big, so I reordered in my correct size and hope that it works. I loved everythhing else about this bra! If you are measured correctly, your true back size should work. Do not order up!
Marta, 04/01/2015 16:42
I love this bra! Comfy, nice form, does the thing for me 100%. Greate price from brastop :)
Ger, 28/12/2014 19:19
Didn't read review until after I had ordered. Back size just a bit on the tight size and should have ordered 34 instead of 32.. Cup ok .. Might order it again as I really liked the material in it and it's not padded.
Hila, 31/08/2014 10:13
Great Bra. Very comfortable and soft
Whitney from Texas, 25/06/2014 19:35
I would recommend going up a cup size and back size. This bra seems to run small all over the place. But, overall its a great bra very comfortable.
Sophie, 15/05/2014 20:42
Bought this in a 32H after going up a back size as per the review.
The back was perfect but the cups were very small!
The top of the cup curves inwards to follow the breast tissue but this meant I got terrible overspill at the top.
I think the issue is that the cups are quite shallow to give a rounded shape but this just meant I was squashed out of the top.
Kimi from London, 26/02/2014 13:05
Great everyday bra, nice rounded shape... the back was very tight so I had to go up a back size.