Cleo By Panache Maddie T-shirt Bra Black
Maddie t-shirt bra by Cleo. Styled in lightly padded, smooth fabric over a black base.More Details
- Maddie t-shirt bra by Cleo.
- Styled in lightly padded, smooth fabric in black.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable straps, perfect for everyday wear.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 50% Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 13% Elastan.
- STYLE: 7201
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Eve, 13/12/2015 12:33
The best fitting bra I have ever had. In fact, the only bra I have ever had that fits correctly! I am 70 years old and never dreamed I could have a bra that fits an older figure just right. Thank you.
Danielle, 09/08/2015 10:13
I love this bra! Fits really well and tbh, this gives more support than a sports bra I have. Makes me wanna buy a sports bra from this brand (if they even have any?)
Debbi, 12/07/2015 12:00
This is a fabulous bra - gives a great shape and totally comfortable. A very pretty style that gives perfect support.
KR, 31/07/2014 19:39
I absolutely adore this bra! My regular size is 28E, but I decided to go up to 30E after reading the other review. The larger band fits perfectly, and I'm so glad I chose to go with the 30E instead. The gore is not painful at all, and overall the entire bra is incredibly comfortable. I have a rather long torso, therefore resulting in my breasts being farther away from my shoulders than average, and this style fits really well (in comparison to the plunge style bras I have tried). I've had difficulty with finding cups that covers enough of my breast, while not being too open at the top to lie flat, which reveals the nips from certain angles. This is the bra I have spent my life looking for. It covers my breasts snuggly (but not too tight), and I can't wait to get it in the other colours (if and when my size my becomes available)!
Kelsey from NYC, 26/02/2014 13:06
Love it, it's a shame the back was a little too tight but it fitted in the cups perfectly so I kept it and used a bra extender. However I would definitely recommend this bra, maybe try a back size bigger though!