Cleo By Panache Juna Balconette Bra Ivory
Cleo Juna bra by Panache. Supportive, lightly padded balconette bra styled in smooth fabric over a smart ivory base.More Details
- Cleo Juna bra by Panache.
- Supportive, lightly padded balconette bra styled in smooth fabric in smart ivory.
- Lace trims and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps, fastens with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 65% Polyamide, 17% Polyester, 9% Cotton, 9% Elastane.
- STYLE: 6461
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great fit, though the cup wires come up a little high meaning the cup itself is a little too high for my breasts.
This is a great bra for me. I will keep this brand in mind.
La spallina Ã¨ troppo leggera e sottile, fastidiosa sulle spalle.
They didn't have it in my size so I tried the "sister" size but it wasn't quite right so sent it back. Lovely soft bra so a shame it didn't quite fit.
Band was very big, it stretched to 32 inches
Thought the bra was of good quality..ordered two as I wasn't sure of my size, as it is the first time I have ordered from Brastop..Unfortunately they didn't fit,but will try again.
Alexa K., 29/12/2015 23:53
Love it, ordering it again. More of an everyday bra.
Lori Hatlen, 20/09/2015 14:43
Very soft, very supportive. The balcony the style makes it a little difficult for my breasts to stay contained at times, but otherwise a fantastic bra.
Linda, 10/08/2015 09:40
I usually spend hours in shops trying to find a bra that fits but I don't decided to give buying on line a try. When this bra arrived and I tried it on it was a perfect fit! Really really pleased with it . Prompt delivery too!
KT, 24/06/2015 06:54
This bra is excellent! It holds everything in very well and is very comfortable. The only problem I have with it is that there is a gap at the top, and not just a small oh-well-gap. It seems to physically become wider at the top, making it imposable to wear thin shirts with this bra. But long as you wear relatively thick (like t-shirt thick) shirts this is an amazing bra to wear. : )
Katie, 31/05/2015 01:12
Not bad for the price and how quick it arrived but bit of a strange fit for me personally, seemed to have a bitof extra bra up near the armpit where you don't need it and the wire digs into my cleavage quite badly, hope it will soften when washed
Kate, 17/05/2015 07:52
This pretty bra is lightly padded, which I like, and a good fit. The lace looks good, but spoils the line under clothes.
Amy, 07/12/2014 05:45
It fits, but it's only ok. The lace is a little weird: while the cup is almost a little big, the top of the lace is very tight against my skin.
kathy v, 29/09/2014 06:15
This has t be the most comfortable bra I have ever bought!! not only does it fit perfectly, it makes my boobs look AMAZING. I almost hate to put a shirt over it - I just want to show everyone : ) Don't hesitate - buy this bra!!
fiege, 14/09/2014 10:28
I Luke this bra a lot but it got a very loose underbreast Band. I bought tighter.
Lisa, 30/06/2014 23:08
The hem at the top of the cup is strangely thick, and then the lace above that adds up to a strange shape that is not smooth, and does not cup the breast properly. it was too awkwardly shaped that I sent it back.
Erin, 29/06/2014 01:04
A good, comfortable bra but not great to wear under many shirts or thin material.
MAH , 09/09/2013 01:00
I really like lightly moulded bras that give a rounded shape. I also like ivory colored ones, better than a lot of the nude colors. So when I saw this bra, with the pretty lace detail (another plus in my opinion), I knew I wanted to try this bra. Overall the cup feels small, and the lace sticks out a bit from the top of my breast. I'm not sure if the cup is supposed to be a lower fit, but it i
Stephbearrr , 11/06/2013 01:00
Im 17 and my bra size is 36H. I like bras that are lightly padded. That's what I like about this bra it's lightly padded, a nice colour and a good fit.
The problem is the wires dig in a lot, but I'm hoping after a few washes the bra will soften. I also don't like the lace attached to the cup. It looks odd and it seems bigger than the cup itself.
Overall, I give this bra 3 stars as there is room to
Stephanie , 14/05/2013 01:00
This is a good everyday bra. It's comfortable and can be worn under a variety of tops. I also like the little girly lace on top. Fits true to size.
Simone , 06/03/2013 00:00
I tend to stick with the same bra/style but had a change and this is so comfortable I plan to order more!