Charnos Sienna Full Cup Bra Aubergine
Sienna Full Cup Bra by Charnos. Styled in delicate fabric over deep aubergine.More Details
- Sienna Full Cup Bra by Charnos.
- Styled in delicate fabric over deep aubergine.
- Decorated with intricate floral trim and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired, three piece cups, adjustable straps. Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 72% Polyamide, 15% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: 1295010
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Lovely fit, and feels really comfortable.
Beautiful bra. A bit small in the cups, but not significantly enough to return it. It's comfortable, doesn't rub or hurt me anywhere.
Perfect. The material is smooth and comfortable. I have high breasts on a short torso and most bras are too long or cut across the top of my breast, but this bra holds all of it, support if very nice to minimize jiggle, the shape is not too pointy, but nice and high where some bras are too low. The wire doesn't dig under my arms are rub in my cleavage. I have 3 so far, and I might get at least 2 more.
This bra fit true to size, although the 30 band is slightly tighter than on other styles and brands. The cups are deep with quite a bit of projection and also have wide wires. Not as wide as most Curvy Kate bras I've tried, but wider than anything Panache or Cleo other than Andorra. It's a gorgeous color and really cute. It looks fantastic on, and it somewhat minimizes my breasts under clothes (which as an H cup, I appreciate). Other than the slightly tight band it's really comfortable as well!
The fitting of this bra was perfect
I love this bra. I have worn Fantasie bras for years and was sceptical about changing, but this bra is great fitting and looks stunning. I will definitely buy this brand again - highly recommended.
Kate, 08/02/2017 01:45
The best bra I've brought! Fits perfect and is very comfortable
Alana , 04/03/2016 22:19
Every time I wear this bra, I love it more. I have a short torso and high breasts so CK is not for me, and Flirtelle is a bit better and what I have been wearing. I took a chance on these when they went on sale and I am so glad that I did. They are so great, full cup and full support, lifts, a little separation, nice shape, nothing rubs anywhere. It comes up high on the sides, under the pits, but its still comfortable. 36HH fits perfect (Flirtelle I wear a 36HH or J) and the 36J is perfect for that time of the month. The color is not as vibrant but still pretty. Great bra.
Rebecca, 20/12/2015 15:54
Perfect fit and good quality as always from Charnos.
Catherine Hunt, 09/11/2015 12:55
Beautiful bra, but the cup was a little larger than normal. I had to return it.
Emily, 11/10/2015 18:47
Fabulous bra fits perfectly and really supportive!