Charnos Rosalind Half Padded Bra Black
Rosalind half-padded by Charnos. Styled in lightly padded fabric with delicate, semi-sheer lace mesh overlay in black.More Details
- Rosalind half-padded bra by Charnos.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric with delicate, semi-sheer lace mesh overlay in black.
- Decorated with intricate floral embroidery and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 67% Polyamide, 21% Cotton, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 1165000
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lovelyprincess, 08/11/2015 04:12
So the bra itself is pretty cute once it's on. The lace is soft which is very nice but I feel that band size runs a bit tight so it's a good going out bra. Just not a bra id forget to take off to go to bed. The padding on the inside looks like it can be removable if one day you don't want it. But otherwise it's wonderful.
S DiN, 04/11/2015 18:18
Gorgeous! I was very nervous ordering from UK, since I live in New Jersey. Best bra buying experience ever, all the bras have the same uniform sizing, they all fit great. It is hard to find pretty bras in these sizes in United States. Thank you! 34F
Ida, 12/07/2015 00:12
Fits absolutely perfectly and is gorgeous to boot.
This one and the Charnos Cherub are quickly becoming my favorites.
If you know your Curvy Kate or Panache-size, you can safely buy a Charnos the same size, and vice versa. In my experience they have a very similar fit, and to me, that fit is perfect.
Di, 10/11/2014 12:04
very elegant and sexy bra. comfortable fit also.