Charnos Rosa Full Cup Bra Spring Blue
Rosa full cup bra by Charnos. Styled in non-padded, satin fabric in spring blue.More Details
- Rosa full cup bra by Charnos.
- Styled in non-padded, satin fabric in spring blue.
- Decorated with intricate floral embroidery and rich ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: 136601
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Lin Marsh, 20/10/2014 19:57
Having found a bra that fits, is comfortable, looks good and is a pretty design, I have bought another. Very satisfied with the ordering process, service and speedy delivery. Thank you
V poyser, 20/10/2014 18:51
This bra looks beautiful, fits lovely & is very comfortable
Secret-crowds, 22/06/2014 04:20
I love how this bra looks -- its very lovely, and really flatters my body. However, I have a lot of issues with just the design. For example -- the side support rides up very high into the armpits and digs in. I am a 32 FF and I found myself often adjusting my bra. While the cup fit correctly, and the band seemed perfect, it just was very, very odd.
Another thing was the gore -- it goes up VERY high between your breasts. If you aren't used to this, then its a steep learning curve because it will HURT the first few days.
The straps are also a nightmare to figure out because they are very stubborn when it comes to adjusting (which is probably a good thing for normal bras but not ones that have the armpit-riding problem ;D)
Other than that, I love this bra even if it looks a little bit bulky under t-shirts. Good support, excellent material, and true to size!
Cavan-Girl, 22/04/2014 07:56
This is an absolutely beautiful bra. Its soft to the touch, and is very comfortable on - almost like a second skin. I've told my mum and sisters to buy this bra also!!