Charnos Lilly Rose Balconette Bra Navy
The charming Lilly Rose Balconette Bra features non padded mesh cups with top cup embroidered floral lace and contrasting blue and red accents. The bra is complete with ribbon bow detailing.More Details
The charming Lilly Rose Balconette Bra features non padded mesh cups with top cup embroidered floral lace and contrasting blue and red accents. The bra is complete with ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups, adjsutable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: CH1512040
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Rebecca Fiorentini, 13-11-2016
Love this bra! My first Charnos, and I will be buying more soon. True to size, great fit for a 30J. The support is great, and I love the shape it gives. It is hard to find bras that work for narrow rooted breasts. This is a great option.
Needed a navy bra for wedding and liked this style however the bra is not a 32j ( yes sadly it's hard to find pretty bras In my large size but thought this was good) the cups are far too big .
really lovely bra and well worth the money
Looks good when the wife wears them.
So cute! I love it, never thought I could wear a bra this cute with my size.
Just as shown in the picture, pretty, nice fit and good quality
The bra has little support and comes in alittle smaller in size
Didn't feel supportive enough but liked the decorative aspect.
Saskia Thomas, 17/09/2016 18:23
I would recommend to choose a smaller cupsize. I ordered 30E and the cups are slightly too big.
Alana , 17/02/2016 21:05
Perfect. I have a short torso and high set breasts, so Curvy Kate isn't for me and Flirtelle is pretty good. But these bras are great. The bands are not very stretchy, which I like, the shape they give me is just what I have been looking for; full and high but not bullet boob. It's comfortable and I could not be happier. I am a 36HH and bought the 36HH and the 36J (just in case, I mean the model has small boobs) and the 36HH is perfect.
Mag, 11/02/2016 17:04
It's gorgeous, the band is comfortable and the material soft against my skin. The cups however are about one size too big. I wear a 38F normally, but I feel like I could've fit a 38E much better.
Bernice, 20/12/2015 12:55
Very nice bra fits well sets beautifully and extremely comfortable so thank you
Catherine , 13/12/2015 11:10
Beautiful bra but not true to sizing, way too big.. I ordered a 34f based on one I bought locally and had to return it. I reorded a 34 E. I usually wear a 32FF.