Charnos Josephine Multiway Bra Brulee
Josephine multiway bra by Charnos. Styled in lightly padded, soft fabric in gorgeous brule.More Details
- Josephine multiway bra by Charnos.
- Styled in lightly padded, soft fabric in gorgeous brule.
- Decorated with lace embroidery and charming ribbon bow detail.
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- Underwired cups, adjustable and detachable straps
- 65% Polyamide, 35% Elastane, 2% Lycra
- STYLE: 0SU0030
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
The bra is full coverage, which I knew, but I didn't realize quite how much. It encompasses the entire breast and some of the chest area above it. This isn't really a problem, but it does make any slightly lower necklines or armholes a bit difficult. Nonetheless, I love it. The hooks in the back are far enough apart to avoid discomfort and still provide a little support. As a strapless bra, it's easily the most comfortable one I've ever worn.
I returned this product. It was a multiway bra but the cups of the bra were rather high which meant it could be seen under items of clothing. I also did not like the material.
Natalie.H replied on
We are sory the item was not suitable, but hope you found the return process easy. Should you have any questions at all, please do contact us.
debbie glen, 04-02-2016
Fabulous bras, excellent service
Aly, 01/06/2015 07:19
Soooo... I got this bra with a few others (all in the same size) and while it seemed like it may be a decent bra the one I recieved was dubbed the Madonna bra as it was SUPER conical and pointy! Sadly, due to this, I had to send it back. I just did not feel comfortable walking around in a garment that did that.
louise hancock, 08/02/2015 09:04
Superb just fantastic
Kate, 10/11/2014 10:51
I was so happy with this bra when I received it, it was exactly how it looked in the picture and the colour is lovely.
Amazing fit, true to size, so i would recommend going for your normal sizing. Works very well as a strapless and did not move when when I wore it to a wedding a day and night.
Also, extremely happy with the service, it was very fast and simple. Will definitely be ordering from Brastop more often!