Charnos Gabrielle Balconette Bra Black/Pink
Gorgeous black bra radiating classic elegance with rich, intricate contrast embroidery and charming ribbon bows.More Details
Gorgeous black bra radiating classic elegance with rich, intricate contrast embroidery and charming ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, fastens with two hooks.
- 72% Polyamide, 18% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: 1511040
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great bra and a great fit
The fit is very good and very pretty bra. I love it
The only reason I have rated this poor is because there is no average rating. I ordered 4 bras and the only one I kept was the Charnos because it fitted the best in the cup. The band is very tight and although I could get two fingers behind the band, it doesn't feel super comfortable on. I imagine with time it with stretch and I'm possibly between a 34-36 due to recent weight gain. However the other brands I purchased but returned Freya, Curvy Kate and Panache were all more generous in the back so I do believe the Charnos brand is slightly snugger than most.
Abena K., 31-03-2016
This bra minimizes very well. At first I felt it was a bit too snug, but with the lift it gives me, I can't complain. Great support and shape.
Awesome and very comfortable and no double busting