Charnos Everyday Full Cup Bra Brulee
Everyday full cup bra by Charnos. Non-padded, satin fabric in brulee.More Details
- Everyday full cup bra by Charnos.
- Non-padded, satin fabric in brulee.
- Decorated with slot-ribbon effect straps and bow detail.
- Underwired cups, additional side support and adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 82% Polyamide, 14% Elastane, 4% cotton
- STYLE: 120609
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I got this at my old size, which is 36gg, following the review suggestions, add it was a good idea, even though my size is 34h now. It is a full cup indeed, ALL breast tissue is inside. Color is sweet, it feels really sturdy, holds everything up well, but it is not a perfect fit, because it holds my breasts apart (which they do on their own, not that the bra causes the situation), and makes me look rather wide... Which means it's not good for my body type. Still, it feels like my breasts are safely supported without the pressure that a sport bra puts on them, so I kept them and put them on whenever I need extra support, like when cleaning up the house or taking the dig for a walk/run. Bra quality is really good.
The one thing that is a bra disadvantage, is the vertical "wire" that it has, about 1-1.5 inch from the lateral (outer) side of the wired cup, towards the back. It's WAY too far away from the cups to actually help with the breasts she it is TOO HARD, too the point it causes bruises on your trunk the first few times you put the bra on. It does get better, but it is still a relief when you take it off and even when you haven't put it on in a few days, your body feels tender at that point.
I had to got a cup size smaller on this one (almost two). Good full cup and comfortable bra
Great fit and support plus value for money
This bra is comfortable and fits well, with the exception of the cups. They are just slightly too big, which causes a gap. I've never had this problem before, I am a 34GG!
Sally, 27/10/2015 22:25
Lovely bra, ordered 2 sizes so see which would fit, this size I sent back but kept the other, I love it.
Sally, 27/10/2015 22:15
Lovely everyday bra, esp under T-shirts, pushes you in & up, giving you a nice smooth shape. The center wires sits snug to your skin as a good fitting bra should. Can't be doing with bras that push you under your armpits. I bought 32F which is true to size. I bought 3 different bras & all the same size 32F, & all fitted me, impressed by this company will certainly buy more. A+
Tiffany, 15/09/2015 19:26
This is the best fitting bra I have had in a long while. And it was very reasonably priced, even having it shipped to the US.
Erica, 13/07/2014 00:14
The bra fits like a dream. It took less than 2 weeks to be delivered (to Canada) and I couldn't be happier!
Recently I've only bought bras from brastop and I have yet to be disappointed!
It's hard to find bras my size in Canada that don't leave my bank account empty, so I'm thankful for this website and the fact that it ships to Canada!
:), 06/03/2014 13:35
This is one of my favourite bras!! It's not only comfortable, but it is soft, and supportive. When I know i have a long day ahead of me, this is always my first choice of bra in the mornings!