Charnos Colette Full Cup Bra Nude
Incorporating a lace top cup with ribbon detailing, the Charnos Colette exudes sophistication. Ribbon bow detailing completes this feminine look which looks beautiful paired with the matching brief.More Details
Incorporating a lace top cup with ribbon detailing, the Charnos Colette exudes sophistication. Ribbon bow detailing completes this feminine look which looks beautiful paired with the matching brief.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 82% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: CH1565040
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Judith Garrett, 18-04-2017
Excellent, very good support, very comfortable and all whilst also being attractive with not a sign of being old fashioned or fuddy duddy!
Didn't think bigger bras could be so sexy BraStop proved me wrong so comfortable and feels good to wear
Did not purchase on this occassion
Looks beautiful but no support at all. I felt my bobs swinging around like balloons in the wind
A bit small across the back apart from that a good bra
Karen Vargas, 18/08/2016 15:29
This bra is gorgeous. It is far more beautiful than the pictures convey. The fit of the strap and cups is spot on. The straps, however, are absolute torture devices. They are set too far apart and the material is is very stiff and rough along the edges. Yes, I wear a large bra size, but I am only 5'2" (157cm) and my shoulders are 15" (38cm) wide. After 4 hours of wearing this bra, the straps were cutting into my armpits so badly that I had to remove it because I couldn't stand the discomfort anymore. A day later I still have angry red chafe marks that extend in a straight line from my armpits almost to the top of my shoulders. Straps that are too widely set is an ongoing issue for me. Most of them just keep sliding off my shoulders all day long. This is the first bra I have worn where the strap material was rough & rigid enough to leave chafe marks. The continued refusal of bra manufacturers to recognize that not all large busted women have large frames is a continuing source of frustration and disappointment for me. I really wanted to love this bra because it is so beautiful and everything else about it fits so well. Unfortunately, I think I will be passing it on to a friend who wears the same size but is much taller with a larger frame.