Charnos Betsy Balconette Bra Nude
Betsy Balconette bra by Charnos. Styled in non padded cups in nude.More Details
- Betsy Balconette bra by Charnos
- Styled in non padded cups in nude.
- Decorated with lace and ribbon bow detailing.
- Extra soft fabric, comfortable & flattering fit.
- Underwired cups & adjustable straps.
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: 1462040
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Maria MuÃ±oz, 17-05-2017
Esta bien pero no me hace el pecho bonito se me sale un poco por los lados
Rebecca Fiorentini, 13-01-2017
Very nice bra, terribly soft, and true to size. My only complaint is that they could do with using a bit less stretchy fabric.
Looked lovely but the underwires came up so high and were very uncomfortable.
Good fit, nice soft straps and comfortable
Lovely fit. The wires come up high in the middle.
A beautiful fit for 38 ff. The lace on the top is soft but supportive. A true balconette.
Looks very old fashioned although good support
Poor fit for me, but good quality product.
Very comfy, supporting and gorgeous!
Good quality for the price. Item as described.
Does what it's meant to do. Comfy and a great price
It looks weirdly "old lady" before you put it in, but when you wear it it's actually quite cute. It fits true to size, but I accidentally ordered one size down, so I'll have to wait a bit before it's the most comfortable.
Doesn't provide as much support as I like as material is very elastic.
This bra is a lovely design and i like the fit. I had read other reviews that had mentioned the stretchy lace fabric on the top of the cups. I would agree that it does have quite a bit of give in it and that can make it feel a little less supportive when worn for the full day. Overall I'm happy with the bra as its comfortable, doesn't make my boobs pointy and looks nice on.
Comfortable through the cups, but the underwire is longer than other bras in this size, causing the center pieces to stick up out of my cleavage... it's very noticable in lower cut shirts, and basically makes it unwearable. Since it took a few wears to determine it wasn't just me, I had it on and fitted correctly, etc., I really can't return it now, so I'm stuck with a bra I can't wear.
Again, pretty and comfortable. Stretch lace is a touch too stretchy for the cup size though, probably works well on smaller sizes with less weight involved!
Nice bra, lace round top of the cups becomes less supportive as the day wears on.
Yulia Kotina, 22/10/2016 09:46
I think, that's the best bra I ever had. At the size of 34H it looks very beautiful and natural. Highly recommend.
Rachael , 30/03/2016 13:47
Brilliant!!!! Great lift for large boobs (38hh) & comfy too. The wire sits on my breast bone in the correct position for the first time ever, there is also no wire poking me in the arm pit. I'll be ordering more!
Alana, 29/02/2016 23:51
Very comfortable. True to size. Nice wide straps for my size anyway(36HH). The lace across the top is oddly stretchy, but since my breasts are high most bras cut across my boobs and since this one is stretchy across the top it does not, but not so stretchy you're falling out. This one has good support, underneath, and leaves you some jiggle room up top, which I am totally fine with. Nice rounded lifted shape, no saggy boob at the end of the day or bullet boob. Really like it.
Catherine , 13/12/2015 11:07
Comfortable bra.Fabric is soft, a bit stretchy and no padding.
Tiane Jarvis, 07/06/2015 06:59
A really good fit, looks pretty on, I kept this bra out of 3 new styles because it looked nice on and is true to size. I am normally a 34HH and this was bang on. It feels comfortable too, sometimes I find the underwriting uncomfortable but I had no problems with this bra at all. The only thing worth noting is that it is quite lightweight, so if you are looking for heavy support, this one is not for you. I bought it to wear in the summer under strappy tops, so I needed something pretty and this fits the bill.
Allen Bowers, 07/06/2015 00:09
I bought this bra as an experiment to find the perfect bra for my wife. To my surprise, it fit great! The support is their for her. There is no spillage, no looseness, and absolutely no dislikes to the bra. I give it a top ranking.