Charnos Betsy Balconette Bra Black
The Charnos Betsy Balconette Bra features stretch lace top cup for a versatile fit with a striking opaque diamond jacquard fabric for comfort and modesty. This will definitely be one of the softest bras you'll own.More Details
The Charnos Betsy Balconette Bra features stretch lace top cup for a versatile fit with a striking opaque diamond jacquard fabric for comfort and modesty. This will definitely be one of the softest bras you'll own.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: 1462040
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Decent, pretty bra. The material is a little itchy inside he cup and the underwire comes up a little high under the armpit which means it can rub occasionally. Still a nice, pretty bra that I enjoy wearing.
Good fit, but the bones come up to high at the front and are uncomfortable, otherwise nice unmoulded bra, straps too wide.
Fits lovely plenty of support
This bra is very stretchy in the cup, and so I don't think it would work for softer breasts. I am very full on top with quite firm breasts, and I get great support and excellent cleavage with this bra.
My only complaints would be that the band is quite firm, and there are 3 rows of hooks but only 2 rows of eyes which I thought was a bit odd.
Comfortable, full cupped bra. Maybe a little too much cup material as it ruches slightly but I prefer that to too little material.
I tried many many bras before finding this perfect fit! I wanted an under wired bra that I could breastfeed in, but couldn't find a suitable nursing bra in my size (32FF) so decided to try a normal bra. This one is very comfortable and stretchy enough for me to feed in it without it being obvious as it's quick to get out of! I also bought it in the nude colour.
Good fit Good price. Prompt delivery. Have already recommended to friends
very nice uplifting bra excellent price and very comfortable can not go wrong
love the nice high rounded shape. Nice firm band. The stretchy lace is great for my high breasts since a lot of bras cut across the top (yes they are the right size). All around great fit and comfortable.
Catherine , 25/08/2016 14:56
Love this bra! Perfect fit, nice stretchy cups, straps stay up. Although unpadded, this is my every day bra. I do not have firm breasts, but this makes me look like I do.
NL87, 07/08/2016 14:59
This bra is nice, but Charnos sizing seems to vary a lot.
Bought this and Charnos Kate (unpadded plunge) - both in 32G.
While Kate was definitely too loose in the band, Betsy is quite tight. Cups were also a bit small / low coverage for me. Could probably size up to a 32GG or 34G in this style.
Straps are already wide set for me though, so will return this item and won't buy another size.