Cake Maternity Toffee Bra Beige
Toffee bra by Cake Lingerie. Scrumptious maternity bra styled in lightly moulded, comfortable soft cups in a delectable beige finish.More Details
- Toffee bra by Cake Maternity.
- Scrumptious maternity bra styled in lightly moulded, comfortable soft cups in a delectable beige finish.
- Decorated with delectable ribbon bow detailing, gorgeous floral print inner-lining and drop down cups for flexible breastfeeding.
- Seam-free, comfortable non-wired soft cups profivde a flattering shape and flexible fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps can be worn in three ways - regular, halterneck and racerback.
- Includes additional straps.
- Fastens with three hooks at the back (for for larger cups), across six columns.
- 5% Modal, 47.
- 5% Cotton, 5% Elastane.
- STYLE: TOB
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Did not fit well and support. This could be a sizing issue though.
Cristina Lowery, 11/10/2015 00:28
I actually returned this bra, I usually wear a 40E and bought this one in a 38F because it was on the suggestions for the back band being a big loose but it did not fit me at all....that's not the bra's fault though! It looked very nice and of very high quality, I am interested in buying it again in my usual size
Jessica , 12/08/2013 01:00
This bra is very supportive for one without an under wire. The cup runs a tiny bit small, but it may have more to do with shape. I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and wearing a 34ddd in most other brands. The 34E in this bra fit in the band on the second to loosest hook, but the top cut into my breast giving me a little muffin top. The 34F mostly fits but I have a bit of room in the bottom of the cup. It
Katie-Ann , 12/08/2013 01:00
The bra is really pretty and has a lot of nice detail - bows and lined with contrasting material. T-shirt style with moulded cups - cannot be seen under smooth clothes. Easy drop down cups for feeding. Spend the money on nice, well made nursing bras - it is cheaper in the long run!