Cake Maternity Honeycomb Macaroon Bra Honey
Honeycomb Macaroon bra by Cake Lingerie. Styled in non padded cups in honey.More Details
- Honeycomb Macaroon bra by Cake Maternity.
- Styled in non padded cups in honey.
- Decorated with black lace and ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Easy drop style cups for breast feeding.
- Fastens with three hooks, six columns.
- 74% Nylon, 26% Elastane
- Cup Lining: 100% Cotton
- STYLE: 20-1023-73
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
this bra is a life saver for breastfeeding mom's who are full chested. I got my size and love the feel. it's also much prettier than the pictures
Lauren Harrison, 22-11-2016
Very stylish to say maternity. Looks better than the photo soft material
brown, claire, 10-11-2016
Great sizing and great to be able to get bras that are very pretty and comfortable
Apart from a tight under bust band, quite comfortable. Worn with bra extender as could have done with larger size.
Pretty bra but weird sizing. Back a size too large (36 felt more like 38 or 40) but cups too small (E felt more like DD). Gave good lift and shape but the cups felt a bit thick and over-complicated - not sure if I'd want to wear this as an everyday nursing bra.
Margaret, 26/07/2015 11:04
This is a lovely flattering nursing bra which is very comfortable despite being underwired. I had no idea a flexible wire bra could be comfortable (and appropriate) for a breastfeeding Mum. I was wearing a 36DD before birth so I ordered a 36E and on day 5 of breastfeeding it's a very good fit. I feel much more feminine compared with wearing a non-wired bra, and I have a better shape. I'd definitely recommend this bra to an expectant or nursing Mum.
Kc, 05/07/2015 02:18
Absolutely beautiful bra, sadly stops at a G which wasn't big enough so i had to return for a refund. I'm hoping cake start to expand their range of sizes as I've never yet found such nice nursing bras as these.