Cake Maternity Ginger Macaroon Bra Orange
Ginger Macaroon bra by Cake Lingerie. Styled in non padded cups in orange.More Details
- Ginger Macaroon bra by Cake Maternity.
- Styled in non padded cups in orange.
- Decorated with black lace and ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Easy drop style cups for breast feeding.
- Fastens with three hooks, six columns.
- 74% Nylon, 26% Elastane
- Cup Lining: 100% Cotton
- STYLE: 20-1020-77
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Good quality and easy to adjust
Erika Di Lello, 17-03-2017
Finally a maternity bra that doesn't look like my grandma's bra!
Hannatu Kokwain, 13-03-2017
Great fit, doesn't look like a nursing bra. Love it
Awful colour! Not representative of the online image
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear the colour was not as expected. Due to different devices, colours may sometimes appear different to how they are in real life.
Great service and excellent communication when requesting an exchange.
Quite a contraption. Very sturdy, yet still comfortable. Perfect for bigger boobs that still like to be fancy.
I absolutely love this colour! I am not breast feeding, but I find that this bra fits us other ladies also.I ordered my usual size (38G) and the bra fits perfectly. For me the six colums at the back are almost useless, I could cope with less. Nice supportive feeling in the cups.
lindsey sadler, 18-10-2016
Very good quality and quick delivery.
It is a very nice bra despite being for breastfeeding. My only complaint is that in one of the cups, the lace wrinkles a little, I think it has to do with the sewing. Luckyly it doesn't show though clothes. The fit is true to size. Will definitly be buying more Cake bras in the near future!
Missy, 11/10/2015 02:19
Really good and gives fantastic support. Would definitely recommend it.
ruth copleston, 19/08/2015 12:28
Lovely bra but found it a little on the small side so might be worth ordering a couple of sizes to find best fit.
Nicky, 02/08/2015 00:27
Beautiful bra! It's so hard to find something pretty, a 38G, and a nursing bra! Very happy!
Dani, 26/07/2015 10:39
Love this set. Will be buying more of this make. So nice to have a beautiful nursing bra.
Katrina Warwick, 19/07/2015 12:45
Ive been looking for a pretty nursing bra for a while. Being a 34G+ makes it near impossible to find one at a reasonable price. The fit is perfect and looks brilliant on. I wish I'd discovered these when nursing my previous children. I will definitely be buying more from this range!