Cake Maternity Dark Chocolate Bra Black
Dark Chocolate bra by Cake Lingerie. Styled in non padded cups in black.More Details
- Dark Chocolate bra by Cake Maternity.
- Styled in non padded cups in black.
- Decorated with black lace and a caramel embroidered pattern.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Easy drop style cups for breast feeding.
- Fastens with three hooks, six columns.
- 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane
- Cup Lining: 100% Cotton
- STYLE: 20-1024-53
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
So comfy and sexy, and easy access for breastfeeding. Firm clasps so no risk of the cup snapping open without wanting it to. Gorgeous matching briefs. I feel pregnant and sexy
Nice bra but weird sizing. Back a size too large (36 felt more like 38 or 40) but cups too small (E felt more like DD).
Good bra, but didn't fit me.
Lovely bra fitted well but unfortunately not breastfeeding, didn't see it was a nursing bra to returned.
kiwicanuck, 25/10/2015 01:50
I brought this bra and the Royce Sadie in ivory in anticipation for my post natal boobs. I am only 16 weeks and am almost busting out of my usual 36F bras. I got this one in the 38GG and hopefully it will be big enough when I need to nurse. The bra itself is well made, in comparison to the Royce Sadie, the piece that stays put when you unclip the front part of the cup is nice and secure, whereas on the Sadie it is a very narrow piece of elastic. I chose this bra as it has an underwire, hopefully it will give the girls the necessary support when it is required! This is a nursing bra that is quite sexy and looks like a normal bra.