Cake Maternity Blue Cheesecake Bra Blue/black
Blue Cheesecake bra by Cake Lingerie. Classic maternity bra styled in silky, cotton-lined, non-padded fabric over a captivating deep blue base.More Details
- Blue Cheesecake bra by Cake Maternity.
- Classic maternity bra styled in silky, cotton-lined, non-padded fabric in captivating deep blue.
- A fashionable, gorgeous look - decorated with intricate lace trims and charming ribbon bow detail for old-school, classic appeal.
- Drop cup clips for breastfeeding.
- Non-wired, three-piece soft cup creates a comfortable, flattering fit and shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with three hooks at the back (for for larger cups), across six columns.
- 100% Cotton lining, 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: 25-1006
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Mee, 11/10/2015 07:30
It's really soft and pretty. Materials look high quality and the overall
impression is luxurious.
Bought as a gift, so I can't say much more.(I wished I could keep it, but is not my size)
Juliana, 22/10/2014 15:22
I love everything about this one- the colour, the style and comfort!
Best brand for mums with bigger breasts!
Victoria Vesey, 31/05/2014 05:15
Note: band runs at least a size large! (I usually wear a 38 and I get this in a 36.)
Other than that, this is the BEST NURSING BRA. THE BEST. The A-frame design ensures that, even after you drop the cup for nursing, you remain supported on both sides *and* that the clip on the strap stays put so that you can actually clip the thing back on one-handed.
NO other nursing bra I have tried is as good as this one. Totally worth shipping across the pond for me.
suzanne , 20/08/2013 01:00
Cheapest i could find in my size... Great quality...fits perfect.! Havnt washed it yet so not sure how it wash's. Will defo buy again
Beth , 04/08/2013 01:00
I was hesitant to try a new brand of nursing bra, but I thought I would take a gamble because of the excellent price. The bra is very comfortable, but the sizing was much different than my other bras in the same size. The band is much bigger, and is too loose around my chest even on the tightest setting. The cups are far too small, as well. I am keeping the bra to use around the house and at night
Marie , 01/08/2013 01:00
Beautiful, comfortable bra but the band is really too big.
I am a 38 and took 36 but it is still too big!
RasNic , 13/07/2013 01:00
It has lots of room to expand in back size, comfortable cups which have good construction for a bra with no underwire. Quite surprised really! More colours needed though.
Emilie , 19/06/2013 01:00
Really confortable! Cup size fits perfectly but back band is a bit loose. Great deal! I like it!
JEYRA , 08/06/2013 01:00
This bra is so wonderful!!!
Now finally,I have found a nursing bra that gives me the support I need!!!(and the Look) ;D
I have never seen so many beautiful lingerie pieces in one place!!! -THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL BRAS-
Spryte , 30/05/2013 01:00
Though I've ticked "Band Size feels true to size", because of the sheer number of columns you have to choose from you can very easily go up or down a back size as needed, adjusting cup size as appropriate and STILL achieve a great fit.
I love the fit and functionality of these bras, you get awesome cleavage from them too, snaps for the Yummy Mummy factor!
su , 10/05/2013 01:00
it is a wonderful bras, it gives support.
Anita , 09/05/2013 01:00
Really like this, plenty of adjusters for rib expansion!
Glupko , 20/03/2013 00:00
Very good support for softcup bra, but the band feels too big. (too bad I am already 32 back, can't size down).
Spryte , 05/12/2012 00:00
Very comfortable, nice wide straps don't cut into the shoulders, back band doesn't cut in and leaves a very nice outline under clothes. Nicely low cut so you can wear scrummy mummy tops whilst still giving your "girls" all the support they need!