Bestform Rome Balconette Bra White
Never underestimate the power of a white bra, especially with the Bestform Rome Balconette bra. It's all about the leaf print embroidery and scalloped edges with this perfect everyday bra, that offers great fit, and maximum support.More Details
Never underestimate the power of a white bra, especially with the Bestform Rome Balconette bra. It's all about the leaf print embroidery and scalloped edges with this perfect everyday bra, that offers great fit, and maximum support.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 51% Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: 14400
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Had to return for same reason as above
a little starchy but fine once washed
Very uncomfortable tried to wear it for an evening but had to change it. Poor fit. The cup size is very large
Lucy replied on
I am very sorry to hear this item was not suitable for you. Different styles and brands can come up very different to each other, If you would like any advice on styles or sizing for different brands please do get in touch - we'll be happy to help!
Rachel Hill, 20-10-2016
I found the underwire came up too high at the side and cut into my underarm: returned.
Not really happy with the quality of this bra, hence returned them for refund. Still waiting to hear from Brastop re this
I don't mind leaving a rating but I DONT WANT TO FILL IN THIS BOX!
Good fit surprised that I needed a 36 FF when I was fitted for a 40 E
Pretty bra but did not suit me personally.
Fabulous apparence, feel nice with, comfortable product, product is one size step larger than the others.
Bra wires are too long and pinch into the skin, they should be 2cm shorter. Can cause cancer or lymph problems.
I found it to be poorly made of very cheap and scratchy materials, nor was the sizing very accurate.
Good fitting bra and excellent quality